An epoxy is a two-part adhesive that needs to be mixed in a 1:1 ratio. If incorrect ratios are used, the product will not set and remain sticky. Using STANLEY Epoxy’s syringe system discharges equal amounts of activator and base giving you the perfect mix every time.
Articles in this section
- How can I remove a cured sealant?
- Is silicone safe for children?
- How do I clean STANLEY silicone from surfaces before it has set?
- How do I remove mould growth on my STANLEY silicone?
- What mileage can I expect from a 300ml cartridge?
- Will STANLEY silicones break down from UV light and ozone?
- Can Stanley silicone sealant/adhesives be used underwater?
- How do STANLEY silicone sealants react with paint and painted surfaces?
- What is meant by specialty Silicone Sealants?
- Can STANLEY silicone sealants be exposed to harsh cleaning agents?
Please sign in to leave a comment.