Stanley Building Sealant and Stanley Sanitary silicone sealants were developed to seal e.g. two joints and therefore remain elastic. Silicone sealants were not developed to act as an adhesive which is traditionally much stiffer. If an adhesive is sought please check other products in our range such as Stanley Tough as Nails, Stanley Sticks, Fills, Seals All or Stanley Professional High Tack.
Articles in this section
- How can I remove a cured sealant?
- Is silicone safe for children?
- How do I clean STANLEY silicone from surfaces before it has set?
- How do I remove mould growth on my STANLEY silicone?
- What mileage can I expect from a 300ml cartridge?
- Will STANLEY silicones break down from UV light and ozone?
- Can Stanley silicone sealant/adhesives be used underwater?
- How do STANLEY silicone sealants react with paint and painted surfaces?
- What is meant by specialty Silicone Sealants?
- Can STANLEY silicone sealants be exposed to harsh cleaning agents?