Use the following formulation: 300 Where: L = Length of sealant in metres obtained per cartridge. L = W = Width of the joint in mm W x D D = Depth of the joint in mm. A joint of 5mm width and 5mm depth yields approx. 12.0m per 300ml cartridge A joint of 4mm width and 4mm depth yields approx. 18.75m per 280ml cartridge
Articles in this section
- How can I remove a cured sealant?
- Is silicone safe for children?
- How do I clean STANLEY silicone from surfaces before it has set?
- How do I remove mould growth on my STANLEY silicone?
- What mileage can I expect from a 300ml cartridge?
- Will STANLEY silicones break down from UV light and ozone?
- Can Stanley silicone sealant/adhesives be used underwater?
- How do STANLEY silicone sealants react with paint and painted surfaces?
- What is meant by specialty Silicone Sealants?
- Can STANLEY silicone sealants be exposed to harsh cleaning agents?
Please sign in to leave a comment.