Stanley Silicone Sealants do not support mould growth. The mould grows on the surface that has a residue of soap/shampoo. Use an old toothbrush dipped in bleach to scrub the mouldy surface regularly.
Articles in this section
- How can I remove a cured sealant?
- Is silicone safe for children?
- How do I clean STANLEY silicone from surfaces before it has set?
- How do I remove mould growth on my STANLEY silicone?
- What mileage can I expect from a 300ml cartridge?
- Will STANLEY silicones break down from UV light and ozone?
- Can Stanley silicone sealant/adhesives be used underwater?
- How do STANLEY silicone sealants react with paint and painted surfaces?
- What is meant by specialty Silicone Sealants?
- Can STANLEY silicone sealants be exposed to harsh cleaning agents?
Please sign in to leave a comment.