Specialty Silicone Sealants refers to sealants developed for applications where particular characteristics are required. A food grade sealant where a sealant does not react with certain foods and result in toxin formation such as Stanley Sticks Fills Seals All which is approved by ISEGA to EN 1186 and EN 13130 and CEN/TS 14234 European standards for food preparation areas and cold storage.
Articles in this section
- How can I remove a cured sealant?
- Is silicone safe for children?
- How do I clean STANLEY silicone from surfaces before it has set?
- How do I remove mould growth on my STANLEY silicone?
- What mileage can I expect from a 300ml cartridge?
- Will STANLEY silicones break down from UV light and ozone?
- Can Stanley silicone sealant/adhesives be used underwater?
- How do STANLEY silicone sealants react with paint and painted surfaces?
- What is meant by specialty Silicone Sealants?
- Can STANLEY silicone sealants be exposed to harsh cleaning agents?