In both areas. Certainly the welding machine is a more professional tool than an hobbystic one, as those who practice some professions that involve metalworking (such as the bodyworker, the blacksmith, etc.) just can't help using it. However, those who are passionate about DIY and / or have to carry out small repairs at home, can also use the welding machine in the home environment, as long as they choose a suitable model.
Articles in this section
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the inverter charger?