Below is a table of values for welding: Material up to 1.5 mm from 40 to 60 Ampere with 1.6 mm electrode Material from 2 to 3 mm from 60 to 70 Ampere with 2 mm electrode Material from 2 to 5 mm from 80 to 100 Ampere with 2,5 mm electrode Material from 3 to 10 mm from 100 to 130 mm with 3,2 mm electrode Material from 5 and + mm from 130 to 160 Ampere with 4mm electrode
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
Please sign in to leave a comment.