These are very similar types of welding. Specifically, they work in the same way: the welding process varies only with reference to the shielding gas used. The MIG method, or "Metal Inert Gas", involves the use of an Inert Gas. The MAG method involves the use of an active GAS. For this reason, the term MAG stands for "Metal Active Gas".
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?