The following table of values for welding: 1) Material thickness in mm from 0.7 to 4 wire diameter from 0.8 to 1.0 and welding current up to 200 Ampere 2) Material thickness in mm from 0.7 to 7mm wire diameter 0,8 to 1 and welding current up to 250 Ampere 3) Material thickness in mm from 1 to 12 wire diameter 0,8 / 1,0 / 1,2 and welding current up to 350 Ampere
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?