To perform this type of welding, it is advisable to use a special torch, capable of bringing the shielding gas to the weld pool and also of creating the arc between the wire and the piece to be welded. You also need a valid arc current generator, a tool for winding the wire and a useful mechanism for checking and advancing the wire. Finally, we must not forget the cylinder containing the shielding gas chosen for the welding procedure.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
Please sign in to leave a comment.