MIG / MAG welding is suitable for all those activities where high productivity is required. It is very useful even in cases where various types of materials are processed and therefore a certain flexibility and versatility is required on the part of the welding machine. Specifically, this welding technique can be used for the processing of iron, stainless steel, aluminum but also for alloys of copper, titanium, nickel and light metals.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?