Tig welding, or "Tungsten Inert Gas", is another of the most popular methods precisely because it allows you to create high quality joints. Also in this case, inert gas protection is used. The procedure can be performed with or without a filler tube. Tig welding differs from MIG and MAG welding in that it is proposed as an arc welding process which however involves the use of an infusible tungsten electrode.
Articles in this section
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the inverter charger?