Drastic reduction of the welding current when the electrode sticks to the piece, or the arc voltage is zero for a time that exceeds the limit set in the design phase. It facilitates the removal of the electrode from the piece to be welded and avoids overheating of the secondary circuit of welding.
Articles in this section
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the inverter charger?