Time during which the shielding gas exits from the nozzle of the torch before ignition. It helps to creat a protective atmosphere in the area where it is going to start the melting.
Articles in this section
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the inverter charger?