Carbon dioxide (CO2) is an active gas, present in the air and in the subsoil. The most common problem caused by this type of protection is the formation of excessive sparkles and unstable arc. However a rather short arc and a constant length allows to have a good control of the arc. Good penetrations are generally achieved with CO2 protection.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
Please sign in to leave a comment.