Portable battery starter, suitable for 12 V starting cars up to 40 Ah, vans, trucks and boats. Connected to the vehicle's cigarette lighter socket, it keeps all circuits under voltage when the battery is changed and also serves as a 12 V power source in an emergency. It does not damage the vehicle electronics and allows you to do a number of startups before charging. The Energy can be charged through the special power supply connected to the mains voltage or through the vehicle's cigarette lighter. Complete with 230V AC 12V DC power supply, plus-minus cable with pliers, 3.6W lamp, plug and cable for cigarette lighter.TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS- Charging voltage: 12 / 12V- Battery capacity: 17Ah- Output current: 300 A- Short circuit current: 700A- Charging voltage: 230V ~ 50-60Hz-
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
Please sign in to leave a comment.