It is possible to use the qualities of individual gases by using a mixture of them as gas protection, such as argon-oxygen, argon-oxygen-CO2, argon-CO2. Although pure inert gases can develop their protective effect at any temperature, the addition of active gases improves the arc stability and the metal transfer from the wire electrode to the bath. This is done without affecting the protective effect.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?