The inverter chargers can be left connected even for several months, also reaching the last charging stage and the green light comes on, they will not suffer any kind of damage. On the contrary, traditional battery chargers must be monitored during charging, they will continue to charge the accumulator until the charger is disconnected.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?