By buffer function we mean the electronic control of the charging current, automatic interruption and reset (it allows you to keep the battery of your car / scooter or motorcycle charged when you are not using the vehicle.Battery interrupts the charging process, when the battery is fully charged and automatically starts charging again when the total charge of the battery decreases). Suitable for hermetic (GEL) and electrolyte-free (WET) batteries with 12 volts of motor vehicles, cars and vans.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
Please sign in to leave a comment.