Most modern cars do not have batteries under the hood. However, many manufacturers have prepared a connection in the engine compartment to connect the battery to be charged or an external battery for the emergency start of the car. Most cars can also use a 12V outlet to charge the battery. However, the socket must be live when the vehicle ignition is switched off.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
Please sign in to leave a comment.