All Stanley batteries and tools are interchangeable as long as the voltage is the same. So an 18v tool will accept any 18v battery, regardless of whether NiCD/NiMH/Li-Ion and regardless also of the capacity (e.g., 1.3ah/2.6ah etc) You will however, need to obtain the correct chargers for your chosen batteries.
Articles in this section
- Spirit/Basic I-Beam levels accuracy
- 42-087 - Calibration specifications
- How can I remove the chuck from my drill?
- Can I use Chargers purchased from the United States in the UK?
- Where can my product be repaired under warranty, within the UK?
- Where can I get a drawing and parts list for my tool?
- What are the contact details for UK and Ireland queries?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S744-030 or S744-031 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-065 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-060 or S742-061 STANLEY combination lock?