Epoxy adhesives are a major part of the class of adhesives called "structural adhesives" or "engineering adhesives" (which also includes polyurethane, acrylic, cyanoacrylate, and other chemistries). These high performance adhesives are used in the construction of aircraft, automobiles, bicycles, boats, golf clubs, and other applications where high strength bonds are required. Epoxy adhesives come as two part systems – resin and hardener, that must be mixed together prior to use. Alternatively use STANLEY Epoxy which comes in a handy Syringe applicator
Articles in this section
- Spirit/Basic I-Beam levels accuracy
- 42-087 - Calibration specifications
- How can I remove the chuck from my drill?
- Can I use Chargers purchased from the United States in the UK?
- Where can my product be repaired under warranty, within the UK?
- Where can I get a drawing and parts list for my tool?
- What are the contact details for UK and Ireland queries?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S744-030 or S744-031 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-065 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-060 or S742-061 STANLEY combination lock?