First make sure you disconnect the saw from the power source by either unplugging the unit from the mains or removing the battery.The Stanley FatMax range utilises a spindle lock button to secure the blade for removal and refitting of the blade.To remove and replace the circular saw blade please ensure you follow the instructions in the instruction manual.
Articles in this section
- Spirit/Basic I-Beam levels accuracy
- 42-087 - Calibration specifications
- How can I remove the chuck from my drill?
- Can I use Chargers purchased from the United States in the UK?
- Where can my product be repaired under warranty, within the UK?
- Where can I get a drawing and parts list for my tool?
- What are the contact details for UK and Ireland queries?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S744-030 or S744-031 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-065 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-060 or S742-061 STANLEY combination lock?