Follow the instructions listed below to attach the chuck key to the chuck key holder.Place the chuck key holder on a flat surface and lay the cord of the drill on top of the holder.Push the double-hole end of the holder through the slot in the other end of the holder.Slip the loop over the electric plug and draw the loop tight around the cord.Push the ends of the chuck key handle through the two holes in the end of the holder.
Articles in this section
- Spirit/Basic I-Beam levels accuracy
- 42-087 - Calibration specifications
- How can I remove the chuck from my drill?
- Can I use Chargers purchased from the United States in the UK?
- Where can my product be repaired under warranty, within the UK?
- Where can I get a drawing and parts list for my tool?
- What are the contact details for UK and Ireland queries?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S744-030 or S744-031 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-065 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-060 or S742-061 STANLEY combination lock?