No. Our drills use planetary gears that shouldn't be shifted when the motor is on. You should ONLY shift between the two speed ranges when the drill is not running. If shifting does take place whilst the drill is running, wear will start to occur on the planetary gears and cause the drill to miss shift when changing takes place.
Articles in this section
- Spirit/Basic I-Beam levels accuracy
- 42-087 - Calibration specifications
- How can I remove the chuck from my drill?
- Can I use Chargers purchased from the United States in the UK?
- Where can my product be repaired under warranty, within the UK?
- Where can I get a drawing and parts list for my tool?
- What are the contact details for UK and Ireland queries?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S744-030 or S744-031 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-065 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-060 or S742-061 STANLEY combination lock?