For safe operation and to prevent any possible damage to your tool, circular saws should only be used with the size of blade specified. Undersized blades are hazardous because the guard will not properly cover the teeth of the blade. Larger blades will not provide enough clearance for chip exhausting and can interfere with the guards. Please only use the size of blade specified for your circular saw because alterations may cause the tool to be unsafe and void your warranty.
Articles in this section
- Spirit/Basic I-Beam levels accuracy
- 42-087 - Calibration specifications
- How can I remove the chuck from my drill?
- Can I use Chargers purchased from the United States in the UK?
- Where can my product be repaired under warranty, within the UK?
- Where can I get a drawing and parts list for my tool?
- What are the contact details for UK and Ireland queries?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S744-030 or S744-031 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-065 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-060 or S742-061 STANLEY combination lock?