Stanley Building Sealant and Stanley Sanitary silicone sealants were developed to seal e.g. two joints and therefore remain elastic. Silicone sealants were not developed to act as an adhesive which is traditionally much stiffer. If an adhesive is sought please check other products in our range such as Stanley Tough as Nails, Stanley Sticks, Fills, Seals All or Stanley Professional High Tack.
Articles in this section
- Spirit/Basic I-Beam levels accuracy
- 42-087 - Calibration specifications
- How can I remove the chuck from my drill?
- Can I use Chargers purchased from the United States in the UK?
- Where can my product be repaired under warranty, within the UK?
- Where can I get a drawing and parts list for my tool?
- What are the contact details for UK and Ireland queries?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S744-030 or S744-031 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-065 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-060 or S742-061 STANLEY combination lock?