Cured silicone can only be removed mechanically from a surface once cured with either a specialist tool or a sharp blade. Alternatively, soak a cloth with turpentine/paraffin and place over the residue. Put a plastic sheet over the cloth to prevent drying and leave overnight. It should be swollen enough to remove.
Articles in this section
- Spirit/Basic I-Beam levels accuracy
- 42-087 - Calibration specifications
- How can I remove the chuck from my drill?
- Can I use Chargers purchased from the United States in the UK?
- Where can my product be repaired under warranty, within the UK?
- Where can I get a drawing and parts list for my tool?
- What are the contact details for UK and Ireland queries?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S744-030 or S744-031 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-065 STANLEY combination lock?
- How do you change the security combination number on my S742-060 or S742-061 STANLEY combination lock?