The terms "MIG" and "MAG" identify two types of continuous wire arc welding that are very similar to each other. More precisely, it is a technique that can be put applied in two slightly different ways. Both types of welding are performed by keeping the metal to be processed under the protection of a gas. in this way the power released by an electric arc heats the metals and join together the parts to be welded.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?