The absence of the gas cylinder in the welding circuit, together with the use of cored electrode wires, identifies the welding process without gas protection (SELF SHIELDED WIRE, NO GAS or FLUX); in this case the gaseous protection is obtained thanks to the action of the core which is part of the wire.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
Please sign in to leave a comment.