Tig electrodes are conductive elements: they connect an external electrical circuit with a medium within which the current must flow. Tungsten electrodes (TIG) are used in arc welding with inert gas and tungsten (Tungsten Inert Gas).
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?