The electrodes for the Tig differ in color: Red Color 2% Thorium: for Stainless Steel Blue Color 2% Lanthanum: Specific for Stainless Steel Green Color Pure Tungsten: Specific for Aluminum Gold Color Tungsten with 1.5% Lanthanum is possible use with AC / DC current it is used with high alloyed and non-alloyed steels, aluminum magnesium alloys, titanium, nickel, copper etc.-Gray color with 2% Cerium Oxide Specific for welding Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?