As in the coated electrode process, the MIG wire completes the electrical circuit by creating the arc, but is continuously fed through a welding torch from a coil or barrel. MIG wire is a solid wire, uncoated and protected by a gaseous mixture.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?