In both processes, two materials are joined together. We talk about welding if the union occurs through the fusion of the edges of the pieces to be joined (regardless of the addition of filler material). On the other hand, when the base material is simply heated and only the filler material is melted, we are faced with brazing.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?