The car jump starter does not require any special knowledge. The two clamps of different colors (red and black) must be connected to the corresponding terminals, which should be the same color. If not, it is good to know that the red color determines the positive pole and the black color the negative pole. Once that connection is made, just turn the car on and remove the clamps once it stays on. If the start does not take place on the first stroke, it is advisable to check the positioning of the clamps and try again.
Articles in this section
- How many Amps will I need to recharge my car battery?
- How does the ammeter of the battery charger work?
- How can I check if my battery needs to be recharged?
- How to choose the right charger?
- Can I use the same charger for the car and the motorcycle?
- How long does it take to charge a battery?
- I can't find the battery in the engine compartment. Can i recharge the battery?
- What happens if I forget to unplug the Traditional charger?
- How does the car battery charger work?
- How do you see if the battery is charged?
Please sign in to leave a comment.