Thank you for your interest in joining Stanley Black and Decker in our efforts to embed EcoSmart Values in everything we do. To learn more of our efforts visit us at: http://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/sustainability/environment STANLEY Product Recycling Policy When a product of ours reaches end of life, you can send it to the address below and we will properly recycle the product. We?ve partnered with a recycler that is certified to both the Responsible Recycling (R2) Practices and the Recycling Industry Operating Standards? (RIOS?). STANLEY Product Recycling Program 701 East Joppa Road, Building 600 Garage Towson, MD 21286 If you would prefer to locally recycle your product, please visit Earth 911?s recycling search website to find a recycler near you.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?