The CT10C uses 3/8"- 9/16" STANLEY CT100 series or Arrow T-25 cable staples.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get staples for the TRE300 stapler?
- How do I load the STANLEY TR200?
- I am looking for parts for my TR150 Sharpshooter Stapler.
- TR45 Instruction Manual
- What is the product number of the staples for the Porter Cable TS056 stapler?
- PHT150 Instruction Manual
- TRE550 Electric Staple/Brad Nail Gun Instruction Manual
- Tips for Stapling Projects
- Do you have an exploded diagram for the TR100 Sharpshooter Stapler?
- Do you have parts for TR45 stapler?