Code Cause Correction 204 Calculation Error Repeat Procedure 252 Temperature Too High Let Device Cool Down 253 Temperature Too Low Warm Device Up 255 Received Signal Too Weak, Time for a Measurement Too Long Use a Target Plate 256 Received Signal Too Strong Use a Target Plate (Gray Side) 257 Faulty Measurement, Too Much Background Light Use a Target Plate (Brown Side) 258 Measurement Outside of the Measuring Range 260 Laser Beam Interrupted Repeat Measurement Please click on the link below to view the attachment.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?