Warning: Blades are sharp and can cause serious injury. Be extremely careful when handling blades. Wear eye protection and dispose of used blades properly, such as wrapping in duct tape. FULLY EXTEND THE BLADE. Press down and forward again on the slide button until the button is in the full front of the top slot (0 through 3 in the below picture). Note- the blade must be extended beyond the 3rd detent position. This will cause the slide button to remain in a down position, allowing the blade release button to operate. PRESS AND HOLD THEBLADE RELEASE BUTTON ON THE FRONT SIDE OF THE KNIFE . (Step 4 in the below picture) Note- if the blade is not fully extended beyond position 3) , the blade release button will not work. Remove the old blade carefully. Insert new blade. NOW, RELEASE THEBLADE RELEASE BUTTON. ENSURE THE BLADE IS LOCKED IN PLACE. If the blade does not retract, try carefully giving a slight tug on the blade to reseat. To access a Video of this procedure, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?