You remove the screw, open the knife and pull the blade out to replace it. For pictures, or if you need help reassembling the knife, please see the attached pdf file.
Articles in this section
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
- What is the history of STANLEY Tools?
- Are STANLEY Tools made in the USA?
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the STANLEY FME340 jig saw use?