You remove the screw, open the knife and pull the blade out to replace it. For pictures, or if you need help reassembling the knife, please see the attached pdf file.
Articles in this section
- Current SDS Sheets Stanley Chalks
- Where can I find a service center to repair my tools?
- 11-301 Blades do they have a coating? What are they made of ?
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- Where can I buy STANLEY Tools?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
- What is the history of STANLEY Tools?
- Are STANLEY Tools made in the USA?