The STANLEY 21-125 surform file and it's blade 21-530 have been discontinued for over 20 years and are no longer available. This was a very narrow surform file and we do not offer a surform file of the same size in our current product line.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the surform drum tool?
- What kind of steel are the STANLEY Sureform® blades made of?
- What is the rockwell hardness rating for the new FatMax chisels?
- Where can I get a carbide grit sanding blade for my surform file?
- What is the circumference of the STANLEY 22-178?
- Where can I purchase a STANLEY 21-125 Surform File?