The STANLEY 66-250 Strip Driver screwdriver has been discontinued over 20 years and is no longer available. It could be used for stripping wires, driving screws and as a diagonal plier. Please see attachment for information on use.
Articles in this section
- 63-036 Cordless Screwdriver Manual
- Breakdown & Assembly of Yankee Screwdrivers
- Where can I find instructions on the STANLEY STHT63025 screwdriver?
- What is the 60-100 front bar on storage rack used for?
- What is the tolerance on the tip of a STANLEY screwdriver?
- 66-355 Screwdriver instructions
- How long are each of the pieces to the STANLEY 68-012 screwdriver?
- Where can I find information on a STANLEY manual screwdriver?
- Yankee Ratchet Screwdiver Bits
- How do I open the STANLEY 66-052 screwdriver set?