To adjust the height on this sawhorse, make sure the legs are closed. Then, pull up on the top bar until you reach the height you want. Open the legs and this will lock in the height. To shorten it, make sure the legs are closed and push down on the top bar. Then, open the legs to lock in the height.
Articles in this section
- Can I recycle my Stanley adjustable sawhorse?
- What are the heights the STANLEY 060622R sawhorse be adjusted to.
- B1 Garage Workshop Cabinet Assembly Instructions (718202)
- Where can I purchase additional V-Grooves for my Stanley sawhorse?
- What is the weight capacity of the 060582R Folding Sawhorse Twinpack?
- Where can I get replacement parts for my 93-292 Project Center?
- What is the weight capacity of the 11026M Folding Workbench II?
- Where can I find instructions on the Stanley STST1-70559 sawhorse?
- What is the weight capacity of the 11522R Portable Clamping Table?
- How do I adjust the height on the 060622R adjustable sawhorse?