STANLEY has manufacturing plants in the US and all over the world. We are a global company and many of our tools are made with global components. Regardless of where the tool is made, we hold all of our products to the highest of quality standards.
Articles in this section
- What brands does STANLEY Tools own?
- I am not located in the USA. How do I contact my local customer service?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where do I find information on licensed products?
- What is the history of STANLEY Tools?
- Are STANLEY Tools made in the USA?
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the STANLEY FME340 jig saw use?