The mini tripod flashlights have a watch-type battery that is replaced by removing the screw under the flashlight head. This screw can be seen when the flashlight head is tilted. The mini flashlight batteries can be purchased anywhere they sell watch batteries. Unfortunately, we do not sell or offer replacement batteries.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?