Yes, the laser in the STANLEY FatMax TruLaser Measuring tool is a class 2M laser product and is completely safe for use in all areas and does not require any special user or sales precautions.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a manual on STHT77343 TLM99S Bluetooth laser distance measure and its app?
- Where can I find the manual for the Stanley STHT77341 Cross 90 Self Leveling Laser?
- Where can I find a brochure and comparison on the Stanley TLM65, TLM99, TLM165 and TLM330 laser distance measurers?
- Where can I find instructions on the STANLEY STHT77340 Cubix?
- Where can I find instructions on the STANLEY TLM65 Laser Distance Measure?
- Where does the measurement begin on the 77-018 Distance Measurer?
- How to pair my Stanley TLM99 Bluetooth
- Can STANLEY Lasers be used with Laser Detectors?
- Where can I find instructions on the STANLEY Auto-Leveling Rotary Laser Level?
- Is the laser in the STANLEY FatMax? TruLaser? Measuring tool safe to use in public areas?
Please sign in to leave a comment.