The levels below contain contain earth magnets. Click on the link to view the product descriptions. 43-649 - 48" FatMax Xtreme Magnetic Box Beam Level 43-625 - 24" FatMax Xtreme™ Magnetic Box Beam Level 43-609 - FatMax Xtreme Magnetic Torpedo Level 43-124 - 24" Magnetic ProLevel I-Beam Level 43-148 - 48" Magnetic ProLevel™ I-Beam Level 43-178 - 78" Magnetic ProLevel I-Beam Level
Articles in this section
- Why isn't my wood level flat?
- How accurate are your FatMax Xtreme Levels?
- MSDS - Level Vial Fluid
- What is the accuracy of your Aluminum I-Beam Levels?
- 77-188 Laser Level Instructions
- What is the accuracy of my STANLEY level?
- What is the accuracy of the STANLEY FatMax Box Beam levels?
- How do I test the accuracy of my level?
- How do I change the vials in the wood levels?
- How accurate are the 43-324 and 43-328 Stanley I-Beam 180? Levels?