The payback timeline is really short when you consider the cost of conventional measuring. Example: Two persons measuring an office building for floor cover. The TruLaser? Measuring (TLM) tool is at least four times faster and requires one less person, so at $25.00 per man per hour using the TLM one 8-hour day, saves 1 man 7 days x $25.00 = $175.00 savings. In other words, one person with a TLM could do what two men without a TLM could do in a quarter of the time. There is your payback.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?