This is mainly concerning the Cubix STHT77340 but applies to most Stanley lasers that are similar ?. Looking at the front, the cross is the laser window, and in the case with this one, it shoots 2 intersecting beams; one horizontal, one vertical; thus, the cross line? Just above it is an LED lite I?ll get to in a sec, then on the bottom, the switch which has 3 positions?. Center position turns the laser off, and locks the pendulum in place for transportation? Left, keeps the pendulum locked, but turns the laser on? This is the feature if you don?t want your lines level, like going up a stairway for instance? Right is on, but frees the pendulum up to try to level the laser?. HOWEVER, the laser must be within 4 ? 5 degrees of level or the laser turns itself off , and the LED will come on to tell you it?s too far out of level? Moving it, to get it closer, the beam will come back on, and the LED off, once it is within range to level itself again?.
Articles in this section
- Can I use other brand filaments in my Stanley Model 1 3D Printer?
- What is a 3D printer filament?
- Are the yellow Stanley brand nailers and staplers covered by the seven year warranty like the Bostitch tools?
- The Outdoor Kitchen
- What shank blade does the Stanley FME340 jig saw use?
- Where can I find information on Stanley Over the Door Hooks?
- I have an old Stanley power tool. Who can I contact regarding this product?
- How can I get a printed catalog mailed to me?
- I can't find one of your products in my local store. Can I purchase it directly through you?
- Where can I find career information and job listings at Stanley?