Maximum boardwidth at 90 degrees - 9-3/4 inches Maximum board width at 45 degrees - 6-1/2 inches Maximum heightof workplace under saw in latch position: 4" saw = 8 inches 5" saw = 7 inches 6" saw = 6 inches
Articles in this section
- Fiberglass Tapes such as 34-760 (100 ft POWERWINDER® Fiberglass Long Tape)
- Where can I find information on the Stanley 49 bit gauge?
- Where can I find information on the Stanley #1 Odd Jobs?
- When was my 2358 Mitre Box Manufactured?
- 19-614 and 19-114 (H114A) Mitre Box Instruction Guide
- How do I read the inches in diameter by 64ths scale on the 33-115?
- Where can I find instructions on the STANLEY PHT250C tacker?
- Can Stanley custom make hand tools?
- Where can I find information on Russell Jennings auger bits?
- Doweling Jig No. 59 Instructions